 LEGO Company / 1721
Re: Top secret project - we need your help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.color
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 19:45:23 GMT

In lugnet.lego, John Gerlach wrote:
   In lugnet.lego, John Radtke wrote:
   In lugnet.lego, Ka-On Lee wrote:
   Damn it just trashed the cart when I added the 20th item. WTH?

I also just had my cart completely trashed on item 17 after some sort of fatal error that wrote a bunch of the page code to the screen.

I’ve had the same thing happen, TWICE - once after 12 items and once after 15... :-(

Sorry about the problems! Richard and I are having a hard time recreating. I’m sure Richard will jump in here later, but can you provide details in the BrikTrak forum about your browser, OS, and possibly any steps taken that you think may have caused the error?

http://www.briktrak.com/forums/display_forum_topics.asp?ForumID=29

Thanks so much!

Jake
----