 LEGO Company / 1743
1742  |  1744
Subject:
HELP!!!!!! was Re: Top secret project - we need your help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 04:01:33 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
   In lugnet.lego, Ka-On Lee wrote:
   Damn it just trashed the cart when I added the 20th item. WTH?

happend FOUR TIMES to me, at random item numbers!!!!!!!!!!!

jeff

this is what i got:

http://www.briktrak.com/forums/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=29&TopicID=444&PagePosition=1

I REALLY want to do the survey, but i can’t till this is fixed

JAKE & PICK A BRICK, HELP!!!!!!!

Jeff