 LEGO Company / 1794
Re: Top secret project - we need your help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 07:14:15 GMT

John Radtke wrote:
But then the cypress "there's no mold, it'll never be made again" tree is on the
parts list, so what is to be made of that...?
Remember, we are talking about Lego here - consistency was not one of
their better points recently, was it?

Yours, Christian