 LEGO Company / 1710
Re: Top secret project - we need your help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.color
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 17:32:27 GMT

   LEGO Community Development

Cool tool! Unfortunately, some things that would be nice, like a rolling garage door pack,

the rest...

Oh yeah in more colors than Red bricks and Blue / White / Clear Panels Definitely in Blue, White, Black, Yellow, (Classic) Light Grey as far as bricks go, and Yellow, Black, Red, maybe Transparent Black (Smoke), and Transparent Blue for the panels.

Ben Medinets