 LEGO Company / 1717
Re: Top secret project - we need your help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.color
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 19:25:42 GMT

In lugnet.lego, John Radtke wrote:
   In lugnet.lego, Ka-On Lee wrote:
   Damn it just trashed the cart when I added the 20th item. WTH?

I also just had my cart completely trashed on item 17 after some sort of fatal error that wrote a bunch of the page code to the screen.

I’ve had the same thing happen, TWICE - once after 12 items and once after 15... :-(

JohnG, GMLTC