 LEGO Company / 1753
Re: Top secret project - we need your help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 11:11:07 GMT

If you redo this survey at some time I suggest that you include some of the
obvious groups like all basic brick (1x1,1x2,1x3,1x4,1x6,2x2,2x4,2x6).

Or you could have another more focused survey about what proprotions of basic
brick sizes would make a good bulk pack (i.e. 50% 1x4, 10% 2x4, 5% 1x2, etc)

Lester