 LEGO Company / 1726
Re: Top secret project - we need your help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.color
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 20:47:25 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:

   Very good questions... and none of them are questions I can answer. :) Basically, you’ll have to choose your top 20 based one whatever internal criteria you choose. You’re trying to answer the question “What do I want to have access to in quantity”.

Jake-

OK, although you can’t answer your final restatement of the question does clarify things a little.

I’ll take the survey to mean “What are the parts I most would like to buy in volume, independent of whether I already have a good supply (“good” meaning good price and good quantity) but assuming that these parts would be at a good price.”

-Ted