 LEGO Company / 1774
Re: Top secret project - we need your help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 23:05:47 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
   You can fill out the survey (just once per AFOL!) at:

http://www.pabtrak.com/survey/

Ummmm ok, thats 3 times it’s mysteriously blown away my cart when I add the 19th or 20th item, I’m not wasting any more time on this until you can guarantee I’ll be able to complete my submission. Maybe LEGO could provide a high-spec server for this?

ROSCO