 LEGO Company / 1772
Re: Top secret project - we need your help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 21:22:06 GMT

"Mark Bellis" <mark.bellis@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
<snip>

Jake / Richard
when I have put in the first item and I click on Browse For More it says I • have
0 items in my cart.  I know I have cookies enabled and I've added • pabtrack.com
and briktrak.com to my trusted sites list to enable java.

What else should I do to get it to work in XP with IE6?

Mark

It looks like there's something not quite right about your cookies.
Could you check the following in Internet Explorer;
Go to Tools>Intenet Options
Click the 'Privacy' tab, then click the 'Advanced' button.
Make sure that the setting for 'First-party Cookies' is Accept and more
importantly, make sure the the 'Always allow session cookies' box is
checked.
Click okay - restart IE and try the site again.
As soon as you add an item to your cart, the number of items figure in the
left hand panel of the website should update. If it doesn't, then it looks
like there's still something not quite right.

The other thing you can also try, just incase there is something strange
with your cookies in IE is the following;
Go to Tools>Intenet Options
Click the 'Privacy' tab
This time click the 'Edit' button in the 'Web sites' panel
type www.pabtrak.com (note there's no 'c' in pabtrak) in the address box and
click 'Allow'
repeat above, this time typing pabtrak.com in the box (no www)
Click ok, close browser and try again.

If you need more help with this, shoot me an email to rjmorton at 4imprint
dot com (replacing the 'at' and 'dot' with '@' and '.' of course!)

Hope it helps,

Richard
www.briktrak.com