 LEGO Company / 1775
Re: Top secret project - we need your help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 23:28:19 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:

   The hope of this project is to be able to quickly and clearly generate a Top 20 list of what specific parts in what specific colors the AFOL community as a whole would like to see us produce. Jake

---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison
LEGO Community Development

I snipped you a bit, sorry!

This is for everybody! Don’t use this so much to rant over the “color issue” of 2004, but rather to suggest some things you would use as a builder. I know that most space-heads won’t agree, but would it not be nice to se a grey (any) or tan horse part? How about fruit trees in Fall colors? There is a broad range of parts and colors listed, including transparent purple (remember the windscreen discussion of a few years ago?). This is not an opportunity to complain, but to expand and imagine!!

Don’t waste the brain cells folk, think about what you really can use.

PS! You can vote for bulk packs of flowers in a wide range of colors too. Another wish of mine! :o)

Thank you Jake and Richard.

-Aaron- Official Veto Overlord of the Usage and Print of Kudos as a Compliement.