 LEGO Company / 1741
Re: Top secret project - we need your help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 03:29:27 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Richard Morton wrote:

Snip
This site will be the place to come to find out which LEGO® pieces are
available for purchase at Pick-A-Brick in the LEGO® stores worldwide.
PaBTrak.com will be launching soon, so watch out for announcements in all
the usual places!"
Snip

This sounds absolutely brilliant . . . . BUT

There are no Pick-A-Brick outlets in my country (New Zealand) not even a Lego
Brand store, and I have not heard even a rumour of one opening here, so I guess
this is just one more of those things I can just drool over and wish.

Thanks - Ken