 LEGO Company / 1733
Re: Top secret project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.color
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 22:34:35 GMT

Jake,

I've not yet filled out the survey, but I intend to do so.  However, I had some
comments.

It might be more efficient to ask, "which pieces/colors should *not* necessarily
be offered in bulk?"  For example, I firmly believe that you (LEGO) should
produce bulk packs of the ubiquitous, see-it-and-everyone-knows-it's-LEGO 2x4
brick in **every** color you (LEGO) use.  (Well, maybe not the Chrome Silver and
the Chrome Gold, as those might be more expensive to produce... But then, if
this were the case, you [LEGO] could always sell those two colors for a
correspondingly higher price.)

Also, since this survey does not list the Recently Discontinued Three Colors of
Doom (you know which ones I refer to) as choices available, I consider *this*
incarnation of the survey to actually be of less use (to me, as a customer) than
the future one which *will* list Those Three Darned Colors.

Nevertheless, I thank you (Jake) for taking the time and effort to continue
making LEGO cognizant of (and attentive towards) us AFOLs.  (Even when some of
us forget the _A_ in AFOL.)

Thanks,
Franklin