 LEGO Company / 1751
Re: Top secret project - we need your help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 08:02:55 GMT

Ditto.  I've only got 7 parts on my list so far, as I think over others, but 1x1
tiles are a glaring omission.  That would have been one of my 20.

Steve Demlow wrote:

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:

The hope of this project is to be able to quickly and clearly generate a Top
20 list of what specific parts in what specific colors the AFOL community as
a whole would like to see us produce.

This is very cool.  However, given the inclusion of so many obscure parts, I am
disappointed that 1x1 tiles are not an option.  1x1 tiles are very useful both
structurally and aesthetically and have never been available in much quantity at
all in sets or bulk offerings.  They are also expensive enough on BrickLink that
S@H bulk prices should be very competitive.

Thanks,
Steve

--