 Off-Topic / Debate / 5186
Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 16:01:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

"Richard Franks" <spontificus@yahoo.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.admin.general, Richard Marchetti writes:

O Logos, Ethos, Pathos -- where will it end?

Somewhere in the deep dark dank depths of .debate... hopefully :)

I think this should just end. The whole thing is going nowhere fast. I think
everyone made some valid points when this all started, now all that is
happening is point scoring...

Scott A