 Administrative / General / 5659
Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 00:27:30 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Richard Marchetti writes:
Wow, this has really gotten out of hand.  Many complaints about language and
name-calling, etc.  TomS & RichardM --> blocked from posting to .dear-lego
until they can calm down.  Take the debate elsewhere -- name calling and
heated debates aren't what .dear-lego is there for.

Okay.  Fair enough, the Terms of Use being what they are.

Sorry about the language, Folks.  But they are just words, after all.  Tom
and I could have done far worse.  I think we only hit the heights of
vulgarity and not even outright obscenity -- try as we might...

Langauge aside, .dear-lego isn't the place to stir up a big off-topic[1]
commotion like that.  I'll bet you could stir up the same commotion in
.off-topic.debate or .market.theory and not get complained about by half
a dozen or more people.

--Todd

[1] off-topic to .dear-lego, that is.