 Administrative / General / 5658
Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 00:26:31 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Richard Marchetti writes:
I forgot to mention that Mike Stanley should be banned for as long as anyone
else is too.  He also stated things that could be deemed vulgar.
In fairness...nothing more.

Haven't heard any complaints about Mike yet, w.r.t. the argument.

--Todd