 Administrative / General / 5694
Re: This new subject doesn't reset the thread (Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 23:08:42 GMT

That to me suggests that at least there is a defacto standard based on the
technology of how things work.

That seems pretty reasonable to me provided you allow that I could have failed
to implement that DE FACTO standard due to the fact that there is no OBJECTIVE
standard and still be faultless.

And that still doesn't address the fact that I created a hypothetical
situation, universalized my example, and tried to specifically depersonalize
the subject under discussion.

I think when someone does ALL of that and then you still think its about you
and your anecdotal circumstances, then

YOU HAVE SELECTED YOURSELF IN FOR INCLUSION IN THE ARGUMENT

and are then free to have the fun you so richly deserve.

Larry, you seem like a guy with at least a head on his shoulders -- try using
that head just a little bit and just stand down.  The argument is just the
four of us now (practically!), and Todd doesn't want to play anymore...

... and for me it was NEVER about you or anyone else, it was about TLC policy.

XOXOXO,

Richard