 Administrative / General / 5683
Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 19:31:27 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Mike Stanley writes:
Ah, I see.  You can't actually be held accountable for what you wrote, of your
own free will, because you were merely responding to what we wrote.  So even
if you (and Tom, of course) are the only ones who have been identified as
actually violating the ToS, you can't actually be held responsible for that
because you were just "giving like you got" ... except you gave more than you
got, otherwise Larry and I would have received the same banishment as you guys
did.

Actually, to my mind you should suffer precisely the same penalty as Tom and I
are expected to suffer.  I have shown your use of vulgarity to my own
satisfaction if no one else's.

And I can be held accountable for what I wrote.  I already apologized.  I
accept being temporarily banned from Dear Lego. End of story.

I just want you banned as well, for as long as Tom and myself.

-- Richard