 Administrative / General / 5710
Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 02:05:02 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

richard marchetti wrote in message ...
Now you're the one trying to run to Mommy (your word, I don't think of • Todd
that way - he looks and acts nothing like my mother, nor do I need him to
function as she does) to get someone else in trouble because you're mad • that
you were punished and I wasn't.

This is ridiculous on its face.  I never come to Todd for anything unless • he
is exerting his administrative muscle against me.  I would rather he • didn't,
but if he is going to I just happen to think that you should be included in
this little time-out from Dear Lego.  If Todd had done nothing, I wouldn't • be
addressing him here at all.  After Frank asked for ass-istance on this
subject, I asked for fairness in the manner in which any censure would be
carried out.

I should probably let dead dogs and horses lie, however, you have also
publicly insulted me, and repeated that insult without any provocation from
me so, I'm going to respond.