 Administrative / General / 5652
Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 22:30:24 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Frank Filz writes:
I am offended by the language used (though I consider calling people
asses much more offensive than telling someone to piss off). I'm also
offended by the opinions expressed, however, while I can expect Todd to
do something about the words used (because of the T&C we all agreed to),
I can't expect Todd to do anything about the opinions (other than speak
his own mind about them, which he has).

Wow, this has really gotten out of hand.  Many complaints about language and
name-calling, etc.  TomS & RichardM --> blocked from posting to .dear-lego
until they can calm down.  Take the debate elsewhere -- name calling and
heated debates aren't what .dear-lego is there for.

--Todd