 Off-Topic / Debate / 5187
Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 17:01:24 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.dear-lego, Peter Callaway writes:
[...] (why hasn't it moved to .off-topic.debate yet?) [...]

This would be perfectly on-topic for .market.theory, BTW, as long as it's
about TLC and how it affects the market and vice-versa.  If it gets into more
screaming and name-calling and away from LEGO then it's probably better in
.off-topic.debate.

$0.02...

--Todd