 Off-Topic / Debate / 28272
Re: Peeron inventories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.inv
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 17:11:54 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John Patterson wrote:

<Snip other peoples comments>

Look at page 11 then, what I post here is quick, I sit for a very long time when
I make the corrections and do not quote pages or steps.  However you want to cut
it, there are two tan bricks that are not in the inventory.  That is the
important part.And for your other little snide comment, I posted part of an
email that I sent to Dan, Try to think out of the box a little.  I have had a
lot of pictures and corrections and inventories accepted.  You come into the
middle of something without any idea of what you are talking about.  Nice try.
John P

John,

Does this mean that you are using instructions to build your inventories or are
you using actual MISB set contents? The latter would be a lot more accurate,
would it not? After all, I have seen errors in LEGO instructions before not to
mention part substitutions (e.g. the girders in some recent Batman sets while
diagrammed to be the same as the Studio sets, were in fact a different mold).

Jude

X-FUT .inv since it is addressing set inventory methods