 Inventories / 274
Re: Peeron inventories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 23:49:25 GMT

In lugnet.inv, John Patterson wrote:
How about corrections, I think that is much more important.  I had an agreement with the person that was doing these that I would just send emails.  I do not know how to do the data bases and such, so if I could just do emails it would make what I am doing a lot easier.  I have most of the sticker pictures which was asked for from your site. I do not know how to do other than the emails.  I am in the early stages of possible Altzheimers and send the email as I inventory the set. Easier for me to keep track of.  But thank you for your reply.

For corrections, please send them to inv@peeron.com (note, please do not send it
directly to me or the other admins).  By doing that we can make sure all the
admins get a copy of it - meaning it'll get done sooner.

Thanks for your cooperation in this!

Dan