 Inventories / 293
Re: Peeron inventories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 02:29:24 GMT

In lugnet.inv, John Patterson wrote:
I still have not heard from Dan, but I am finding that 95% of the inventories
are incorrect.

95% incorrect?!  That's absurd.  It would take someone years to even check all
of them.

I will list in Lugnet in the comments if the inventory is incorrect
and, anyone wanting a correct one can email me.

Why would you list on the LUGNET site if an inventory on the Peeron site is
correct or not?  Wouldn't you have to constantly recheck the Peeron inventories
to see if they've been updated, and then update the set comments?

If you really find Peeron's inventories to be that unacceptable, you might want
to try using the Bricklink set inventories.

David