 Inventories / 276
Re: Peeron inventories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 23:58:53 GMT

In lugnet.inv, Allister McLaren wrote:
In lugnet.inv, John Patterson wrote:
I still have not heard from Dan, but I am finding that 95% of the inventories
are incorrect.  I would suggest not to go by the inventories on Peeron as I have
now sent in 1000 emails with corrections and pictures and most are just sitting
there not being used to correct these inventories.  The hard part is that they
have gotten close on many, and miles away on a few.  I don't know if they now
have sponsers so they do not care about the quality of the product.  I will list
in Lugnet in the comments if the inventory is incorrect and anyone wanting a
correct one can email me.  It is rather discourging to do all this work and Dan
won't even answer an email.  I might also add that just because something is
listed as verified it isn't necessarily correct.

I think there's only one possible explanation for these quality issues: Peeron
must be outsourcing it's inventory updating to China.

Cheers,
Allister

At last a little humor here.
John P