 Inventories / 305
Re: Peeron inventories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 00:38:52 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

When we do notes at the end of our comedy shows, we’re always encouraged to just “take the note” rather than issue our rebuttals. The thinking being that we’re not progressing toward being a better comedy troupe by going back and forth, but we DO do some good by appreciating others’ point of view and deciding on our own whether to take them to heart.

Take the note, John.