 Inventories / 289
Re: Peeron inventories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 03:31:14 GMT

In lugnet.inv, John Patterson wrote:
   I do not feel that it is not “nice” to tell people that the inventories are incorrect and then tell them again that they are still incorrect and have not been fixed when they had the means to fix it. I still say that their site is the best source of parts pictures and have set up my whole data base for spare parts based on Peeron. They have done something that was much needed and is invaluable, but I guess I am just nasty because I question its correctness and lack of corrections. John P

John,

All the best with your inventory corrections.

Cheers

Richie Dulin