 Inventories / 304
Re: Peeron inventories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 00:44:25 GMT

In lugnet.inv, Stump Dunn wrote:
Oh David, 95% of what I have checked, around 1000 or so sets.  If that is absurb
it is not my fault.
John P

Do you think you'll be able to check/update PICSL as well. That would be a great
help.

Thanks,
Steve

I plan on that at some time in the future.  I found one set that had the last
two steps left off.  I believe that it was 320, airplane.  But I am sure that
that was a rare oversight as the instuctions are just scans.  I don't really
know how much time I will have.  I may be in the early stages of Altzheimers and
am on special experimental medication.  I just keep plugging away at the
inventories as someday I am sure my wife will sell all these and that is a big
enough job without the ebayers saying this or that is missing.  Besides I feel
better knowing that they are complete sets.  At present I have 7500+ sets, about
200 are missing boxes and another 540,000 spare parts.  She will surely have
here hands full getting rid of these.  With her feelings about Lego, she will
probably have a garage sale or bury them in a big hole in the back yard.
If I am granted the time I will take a look at the instuctions.  My next task
would be to provide pictures that are missing from the parts.  I try to do some
as I go when I am into a set that has missing parts pictures.  However that will
be another huge job in itself.
John P