 Off-Topic / Debate / 28266
Re: Peeron inventories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 12:49:29 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Gregory wrote:
In lugnet.inv, John Patterson wrote:
In lugnet.inv, David Gregory wrote:
In lugnet.inv, John Patterson wrote:
OK Dan, I have sent picture of 10144 box picture and correction to
inv@peeron.com.  Now here is what I am talking about: There are
two tan bricks 1x6 on page 7 of the instructions.

John, I thought I'd take a little looksie into my own 10144 to
see what you're talking about.  I looked on page 7 of the instructions
of 10144 and the are NO TAN BRICKS WHATSOEVER!  John, I must therefore
assume that your information is 90-95% incorrect.

Please get some glasses,

David

David, remember 7 comes after 6 and before 8, perhaps that will help.
John P

Yes, it sure does.  I rechecked it (page 7 that is), and I stand by my
statement; no tan bricks.  Perhaps your own inability to count has had a bad
impact on the inventories you've made, and that's why they're not being
accepted.

David
Look at page 11 then, what I post here is quick, I sit for a very long time when
I make the corrections and do not quote pages or steps.  However you want to cut
it, there are two tan bricks that are not in the inventory.  That is the
important part.And for your other little snide comment, I posted part of an
email that I sent to Dan, Try to think out of the box a little.  I have had a
lot of pictures and corrections and inventories accepted.  You come into the
middle of something without any idea of what you are talking about.  Nice try.
John P