 Off-Topic / Debate / 26270
Re: Is lgbt dead in the water? & Is religion dead in the water?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:46:43 GMT

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message

Can anyone name a really good science-fiction author that was born, say, • after
1960?

Greg Egan - born 1961. One of the best IMHO!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Egan

http://www.netspace.net.au/~gregegan/

Jennifer