 Off-Topic / Debate / 26241
Re: Is lgbt dead in the water? & Is religion dead in the water?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 22:05:43 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Laswell wrote:
This is like the conversation in 'The Voyage Home'--'inalienable human
rights'--'inalien--human rights--if you could only hear yourselves...'

That's actually from ST6: The Undiscovered Country, which I just recently caught
on TV.  I can't remember which scene specifically it's from, but I think it was
the dinner shared by the Enterprise crew and the Klingons.

D'oh!  Wasn't paying attention--was thinking TUC, but somehow TVH was stuck in
my mind...  Why was that?  There be whales here???

Maybe it was more of the computer asking Spock, "How do you feel?"

:)

Dave K