 Off-Topic / Debate / 26228
Re: Is lgbt dead in the water? & Is religion dead in the water?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 19:04:51 GMT

1 - as discussed at great length in o-t.d before, as long time readers know,
maybe we need to assign code numbers to all the arguments, then we can just say
"argument 45" and save time (4)...

***snip***

4 - but of course some wag will inevitably pop up and say "but you just don't
tell it the way he did", or something...

Nice!  I haven't heard that joke in quite a while, and it always gives me a
giggle.

Dave!