 Off-Topic / Debate / 25586
Re: Help me with the math
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 13:59:10 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

   Please. Are you implying that every possible effort isn’t still being made to find and capture OBL?

I thought I was saying point blank that Bush has wasted resources, time, and energy into a wild goose chase instead on concentrating on the task at hand. Imply? Please. Do you see the head of Osama bin Laden three years later? I sure don’t.

Give it another 50 days or so.

Dave!