 Off-Topic / Debate / 25549
25548  |  25550
Subject:
Help me with the math
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 19:49:12 GMT

Now that George W. Bush has killed his 1,000th US citizen in Iraq, does that make him approximately 33% as bad as Osama bin Laden, who killed about 3,000 people in the WTC? Oh, wait--Bush has killed thousands more than that, when you factor in all of the Iraqis he’s killed for the sake of their liberty.

And does this have anything to do with why Bush all but refuses even to mention bin Laden’s name in the past half-dozen or so months?