 Off-Topic / Debate / 25595
25594  |  25596
Subject:
link with Islam?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 18:58:01 GMT

   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Christopher L. Weeks wrote:

   the existence of Islam will continue to spawn out groups hostile to our security.

It’s already true.

Seriously?

If nothing changes, sure. Generations of Palestinians have grown up and have been taught to hate and murder innocent Israelis. Slightly different angle of hatred, but it shows in living color how it can occur.

What is the link with Islam? I thought the trouble in the ME was due to Israeli nationalism, not Islam. Perhaps you could share your source with us?

Scott A