 Off-Topic / Debate / 26145
Re: Help me with the math
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 14:20:29 GMT

   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Petrucelli wrote:

   To date, no huge mass graves have been found, so we’re left with the uncomfortable problem of explaining where the 1.5 million bodies went.

There haven’t? This was in all the papers, news, etc. shortly after major combat was allegedly ‘ended’.

Do you mean these?

More mass graves that shouldn’t be confused with justification for Dubya’s deliberately illegal and voluntary oil war.

Dave!