 Off-Topic / Debate / 25600
Re: Help me with the math
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 22:46:53 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ross Crawford wrote:

What I do see is no follow-up attack has ocurred on US soil three years later.

Well, I believe Australia is also playing a small part in the “war on terror”, as well as Iraq. I guess we haven’t been as lucky as the US. http://news.independent.co.uk/world/asia/story.jsp?story=560053

You are counting embassy land as official territory of Australia, and that’s fine.

   Oh well. The price of freedom is eternal vigilance, I guess.

Say it with pride, Ross! I salute Australians and their courage to stand up and offer their sons and daughters as sacrifices for the cause of Freedom. The whole situation is sick, but not acknowledging it won’t make it go away. It will only get worse if left to fester and grow.

I would say, though, that today is the most hopeful I have felt since 9-11, because the depths of the Islamo-fascists’ depravity is finally starting to sink into Joe Muslim’s consciousness, and the image is (rightly) not a pretty one. Muslims can do far more to stop the terrorists than we ever could with guns.

Let’s all hope that this tide continues and that the radicals and their hateful ideas are expunged from Islam forever.

JOHN