 Off-Topic / Debate / 25599
Re: Help me with the math
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 22:08:26 GMT

What I do see is no follow-up attack has ocurred on US soil three years later.

Well, I believe Australia is also playing a small part in the “war on terror”, as well as Iraq. I guess we haven’t been as lucky as the US. http://news.independent.co.uk/world/asia/story.jsp?story=560053

Oh well. The price of freedom is eternal vigilance, I guess.

ROSCO