 Off-Topic / Debate / 18874
Re: Leaks (was Re: Here's one of the many things I don't understand...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 19:52:14 GMT

<snip>

I don't see why it would be to the United States' advantage to have it any
other way.  This threatened unilateral action is a load of Bushit™.

My prayers, however, are for peace.

Mine are for Saddam and Bush to have that personal duel.  A win/win
situation in my opinion.  :-)

-->Bruce<--

Oooh, pistols at 10 paces!

That'd be great.

Maybe jousting--Bush in a suit of armour would be an interesting picture.

Possible way of resolving all future issues--let the leaders fight it
out--why send our youngest to die in battles that the leaders want?  If the
leader is so keen on the battle, let him fight it!

(all this with the ;) so y'all know that I'm just kidding... or am I? ;) )

Dave K