 Off-Topic / Debate / 18817
18816  |  18818
Subject:
Back on track... (was Re: namecalling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 22:56:10 GMT

So we're going on our merry way of having a pretty good debate about world
issues, politics, and the threat of war--I was pretty content to sit back
after I started this thread, and read all the well written replies and
appreciating the differing POV's.

Now, again, the thread gets hijacked.

Don't worry, Dave, it's not hijacked. It's just been temporarily diverted
but is back on track now.

Eh, whatrya gonna do?

He's been caught out, we can move on. Everyone just needs to ignore all the
whatever, and we'll all be fine.

Now, I WOULD like to see your response to my last post, about why sharing
intelligence with the UN isn't a good idea... you haven't got to the root yet.