 Off-Topic / Debate / 18819
Re: namecalling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 23:08:21 GMT

Airhead and Blairhead (TM).  I gotta learn the way to get the actual symbol
to come up.

On Wintel machines, Launch MSWord and type "(tm)" and it turns into the
superscript TM symbol. Then paste the symbol in to your post. That works for
many (but not all) browsers.

What's a wintel?  Windows?  Airhead and Blairhead ™.  Thar we go!  Not that
I can actually read it....

-->Bruce<--