 Off-Topic / Debate / 18864
Re: Leaks (was Re: Here's one of the many things I don't understand...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 17:53:14 GMT

And the message from John--once again the arrogant 'US above all' comes thru
loud and clear.

Of course we look out for our own interests-- anyone who claims they don't look
out for theirs as well is a liar.

What makes you think that an American life is worth more to
the world than, say, a person from Madagascar?

I don't recall making that assertion (because I didn't).

What gives you the right to
flaunt international law and convention as you see fit?

Because "international law" doesn't respect freedom and liberty as we do here
in the US.

It just boils down
to bullying.

I think you have that backwards.  The US gets "bullied" constantly in the UN by
2 bit countries all the time.  We even allow it.

It's an interesting state of affairs when I'm on the same team as Scott ;)

lol, yeah, just think about that for a moment....:-)

JOHN