 Off-Topic / Debate / 18795
Re: Here's one of the many things I don't understand...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 19:21:18 GMT

Bush is right (for once, mark your calendar!) you don't just go releasing
intelligence willy nilly if you want to get more. (read up on Enigma...
Churchill let Conventry get firebombed to protect the secret, IIRC)

And I'm not saying release the info to Joe Schmo--give the intelligence to
people who will use it.

You really mean give it to the UN so they can leak it...

So back to the 'Merican xenophobic tendancies where the rest of the world's
concerned?  Wait 'til something like Pearl Harbour happens again before you
take any action outside your borders?

Well which way are you arguing here?

If you think we 'murricans should be the world's policeman it's aw'fly darn
clear to me that Iraq desperately needs waxing, and has, since about 10 days
after they signed the cease fire. (but they aren't the only ones)

It's a small world, and it's getting smaller all the time.

True, but is it relevant?