 Off-Topic / Debate / 18805
Re: Here's one of the many things I don't understand...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 17:53:36 GMT

In my opinion, we have a small responsibility to protect Europe,
however, those countries being in pretty good economic condition, the help
should mostly be in the form of mutual aid pacts, not outright
defense.

No offense, but don't feel you guys have to protect us. I mean, thanks for
'45 and all, but we're okay now.

Great. Glad to hear it. I'm not the only person who thinks you lot (and a
number of other ingrates out there in the rest of the world too, for that
matter) should be left to fend for yourselves:

I thought Duq made a lot of very good points in his post. I'm disappointed that
both you and Frank have chosen to respond to him with name calling.

Scott A

http://www.nationalreview.com/hanson/hanson013103.asp

++Lar (who doesn't often agree with Hanson)