 Off-Topic / Debate / 18789
18788  |  18790
Subject:
Here's one of the many things I don't understand...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 17:55:28 GMT

So the inspectors have been inspecting for a while now...
driving here, there and everywhere...
over hill, under dale, across the river and back...
looking for 'weapons of mass destruction' and stuff...

Haven't found much--empty missles and whathaveyou

And Dubya says that his 'intelligence agencies' have 'proof' that Saddam has
these things that the inspectors are looking for.

So my question is why isn't this supposed info given to the inspectors?
Wouldn't this info be useful to the inspection team?  "Hey, go down route 43
until you get to a side road, and off the side of the side road, you'll see
a brwn building--our intelligence agencies tell us that there's anthrax in
there--go have a look.  See if we're right."

Blix is saying things like Saddams people are 'hampering' their
investigations... sounds to me like Dubya is doing more to hamper the
investigation than anybody else.

And why isn't this question being asked by the 'mainstream' (media, et al)?

It seems an obvious question that really doesn't have a justifiable answer.

Sometimes this little simple mind of mine can't grasp the intelligence of
Dubya...

Dave K