 LEGOLAND / *966 (-100)
  Sports Center 'opened' today.

Even though it has been open for close to a month now, Legoland had its grand opening for the Sports Center today. The only reason I can think of as to why they pushed the date back is because the Duplo promo bricks were late. Other than that I am (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Pick-A-Brick at LLCA

(...) lol, mush or much - take your pick. Hey, this is about the pick-a-brick, so you can pick-your-word.... Mark *must spell check* P (URL) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Pick-A-Brick at LLCA

(...) Just to follow up a bit - I was there again today and the room still looks nowhere close to being ready. I would really be shocked if they had that room ready by the 23rd they are saying now. I have this to say, Legoland, CA is a *mush* bigger (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Pick-A-Brick at LLCA

(...) Not surprising at all. I just did not see how they were going to prep the room in such a short amount of time. I was there today and they ARE in the process of fixing up the room (the clubhouse and factory tour are closed). I peeked inside and (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Pick-A-Brick at LLCA

(...) date for Bricks by the Pound. The website also says that mosaic portrait kits will be available at the park clubhouse. Hopefully this means the Brick-O-Lizer will be available online again for custom mosaic kits. (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.build.mosaic)

  Re: Plans for Billund Summer '03?

Best advice if you're looking for affordable accomodation (we're looking for roughly the same period): book today. Yesterday if you could. Go to www.visitdenmark.com and you'll find links to hotels, Inns, holiday homes... When I was a child myself (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Re: Nickelodeon Slime Time Live at LLCA Pictures

In lugnet.legoland.california, Mark Papenfuss writes: [snip] (...) Just to follow up on this... at the very beginning of each show they DID say they were at Legoland. But why would they cover up the Lego and Legoland logos? Mark P (URL) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  The Brickish Association displays at LEGOLAND Windsor, April 2003

On April 12 and 13th, the Brickish Association was invited to put on a display at LEGOLAND Windsor as part of the LEGO Sports event being held in the park over Easter. A full report and photo gallery is now available on the Association's website: (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce) !

  Re: Pick-A-Brick at LLCA

(...) hehe, I know I will be - I think there are 2 or 3 other BL stores that the people live close to LL. (...) This will be interesting to see. If the prices are the same as they are now they will not be cheap. But the pricing structure is yet to (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Pick-A-Brick at LLCA

(...) Currently the small selection they have is $6.99 for a quarter pound I believe. It is not a cheap way to get bricks. I am not sure if this will be the same price as the pick-a-brick program, we will see. (...) In the past it was off and on for (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Pick-A-Brick at LLCA

So how much $ per pound? Is technic generally included? When you say 400 types of brick you are not counting the each type/color, right? So you would be saying at only 5 colors average per type 2000+ unique type/color choices? Is this supposed to be (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Pick-A-Brick at LLCA

(...) supplying us poor people in the rest of the country with these piles of parts? Of course the real question would be: How is the parts by pound selection going to affect current prices on the brickshops? Greg -Like I need another excuse to go (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Hotels near Legoland Germany?

(...) Thanks to René, Huw Millington and Thomas Woek for providing lots of good places to try out. Anyone else looking for a place to stay in the future might also be interested, so here's a summary of what I learned: The most comprehensive list is (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland)

  Pick-A-Brick at LLCA

Just saw they have put an officail date for the Pick-A-Brick program to start up at Legoland CA. This is taken from the LLCA website: ===...=== "LEGO Brick's by the Pound! Coming soon to LEGOLAND®! Beginning May 15th, LEGOLAND visitors can pick the (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland.california) !

  LLCA on Lakers.com popup - free kids ticket?

I went over to (URL) to check out the score from the game today (BAH I missed the game!) and saw that LLCA was on the popup that I got. If its not there for you here it is: (URL) took you to this page: (URL) what it looks like in the picture you get (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Nickelodeon Slime Time Live at LLCA Pictures

I have put up some pictures form the filming of Slime Time Live that took place at Legoland CA yesterday. You can check it out on my site: (URL) few things really stuck out yesterday, the biggest two are: -Legoland really needs to take a lesson in (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Bionicle Blaster video and review.

(...) It is the same mask that was given out at Toys R Us and other various events. It is known as the Copper Mask of Victory, it is a Kanohi Huna mask. I uploaded a pic of it: (URL) am kinda dissapointed it is not a Legoland exclusive item, I was (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bionicle Blaster video and review.

(...) Hey there Mark, I was curious, what's the scoop on the promotional Bionicle Copper mask that LLCA is giving away? I've got 4 on the way, but I don't know the style. Do you know anything about it from the park? Also, get the promo brick during (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bricks price in LEGOLAND

(...) In Denmark it is 39DKK per 100g, Germany is not open yet this year, AFAIK. Huw (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

"David Schilling" <davidNO@SPAMsunteleia.com> wrote in message news:HDs1nM.10B8@lugnet.com... (...) as (...) When I went last year I stayed at (URL) hotel itself and child-friendly facilities are excellent, but the location, on the edge of a small (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Hotels near Legoland Germany?

(...) I should probably have added lugnet.loc.de to the newsgroups list. Thanks for any info. -- David Schilling (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.loc.de)

  Hotels near Legoland Germany?

LEGO's website for Legoland Germany is decidedly less than useful as far as accomodations goes. There's a nice link on the main page ("Accommodation") that would seem to suggest it will show you places that you could stay. Unfortunately instead it (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Bricks price in LEGOLAND

Hi, can somebody tell me what's the price for the LEGO bricks (for 100g or whatever amount) in LEGOLAND Denmark and in LEGOLAND Germany ? Thanks. Mike (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: LLCA Lifetime Pass Info Request

Yes! I agree! This is something I have been wondering about for a long time. I know there are some lifetime members around here. Most people are surprised when they find out that I am not a lifetime passholder, lol. I will be soon.. hopefully ;) I (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: LLCA Lifetime Pass Info Request

Please share this info with all! I'd like to know too! C (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland)

  LLCA Lifetime Pass Info Request

Are there any LLCA lifetime passholders out there that can share any info on the annual session with a master modelmaker? The little bit I've learned is that it is a group, rather than individual setting. I would appreciate any info describing the (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland)

  NBA Jam Van at LLCA April 12th-17th

The NBA Jam Van will be at Legoland California April 12th-27th featuring 6,000 square feet of Basketball activities where NBA fans of all ages can play like the pros. The van has free basketball and interactive activities, electronic games, lively (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Nickelodeon Slime Time Live at LLCA

On April 26th 2003 Nickelodeon's Slime Time Live TV show will be at Legoland CA. Auditions for paid park guests and pass holders will be held on April 26th at 9am, one hour before the park opens. Reservatoins to see the show will also start to be (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Update for Opening date for the Sports Center at LLCA

According to the flyer I just got from Legoland the Sports Center will not open up untill May 15th. There will also be a new Duplo Promotional brick given out for the event. From what I am understanding the brick will be given away from May 15th (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Bionicle Blaster video and review.

I have posted a review and pictures and even VIDEO of the new ride at Legoland, CA - the Bionicle Blaster. As mentioned by Conrad Frank in this post: (URL) ride opened a few days early so they could test it out and get any bugs out before the grand (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: More Legoland California Space Shuttle Pictures

(...) Oh wow, if this is who I think it is, this is/was a woman named Anna (I think) from Denmark. She assisted at one of the Master Builder sessions I attended, and then on a later trip to the park I waved to her through the Model Shop window and (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

  More Legoland California Space Shuttle Pictures

I've finally posted more pictures of the Space Shuttle at Legoland California. My understanding is that this model was to go on display in miniland, complete with the Crawler, Launch pad, etc. It was also supposed to be animated with a launch (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

  New Bionicle Blaster Ride At LLCA!

Here are some pictures of the new Bionicle Blaster ride at Legoland California. This ride is scheduled to open April 12th. Happily, they were testing it while we were there on April 4th, and allowed people to ride it late in the afternoon. My son (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland)

  New Bionicle Blaster Ride At LLCA!

Here are some pictures of the new Bionicle Blaster ride at Legoland California. This ride is scheduled to open April 12th. Happily, they were testing it while we were there on April 4th, and allowed people to ride it late in the afternoon. My son (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Leadership Changes at LEGOLAND® California

/PRNewswire/ Date: March 21, 2003 Leadership Changes at LEGOLAND® California CARLSBAD, Calif.,-- Bill Haviluk, president and general manager of LEGOLAND® California has announced his retirement from the LEGO Company consistent with its senior (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland)

  Pick-a-Brick now available at LEGOLAND Billund & Windsor

Greetings All, In press release dated April 02, 2003 LEGO announced the introduction of "Pick-a-Brick" in the LEGOLAND Parks in Billund and Windsor. You can choose from several hundred different kinds of bricks and pay by weight. LEGOLAND (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Plans for Billund Summer '03?

Thanks for all the replies to my post. They are great especially the tip to let them run around. Thanks again. Iris (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Re: SDSU Event at Legoland CA

It wasn't even talked about at SDSU, as far as I can tell as my daughter goes there and knows what a LEGO-maniac I am and would have been there! Hopefully, LEGO-CA doesn't consider the event "not successful" if there is limited attendance since they (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Lego Sports Center at LLCA

In lugnet.legoland.california, Mark Papenfuss writes: [snip] (...) Just an update, what was the Test Track Diner will be the new Sports Cafe. And the Sports Arena will be a new building that is located next to the Technic Coaster. It will be on the (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  SDSU Event at Legoland CA

Yesterday (Friday, March 28th) I was flipping radio stations in the car and managed to catch a snip of some sort of 'Sports Event' promotion this weekend at Legoland. One of the local radio stations was giving away tickets for it. So I called LLCA (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Plans for Billund Summer '03?

Hi there 2): The Park is not that large. You can easily do it in one day. But since you are travelling a long way to get there, you may want to spend two days. Just to let all impressions settle, and pin-point the areas you want to spend extra time (...) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Re: Plans for Billund Summer '03?

Iris, 1. From Leeuwarden, the biggest town in Friesland it is about 625 kilometer (about 400 miles) to Billund. This is about 6 hours drive. 2. I don't know because I have to go myself and my family also in august this year. I plan at least 2 days, (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Re: Legoland California

(...) Yup, here is the link. It has the date(s) and times it will be shown: (URL) Lands Embark on an exhilarating ride through a torrent of cutting-edge theme parks. From Universal Studios and Discovery Cove to Six Flags Fiesta and California's (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Plans for Billund Summer '03?

hey, Our family is planning to come to Denmark from approx. Aug 7 to 9. We are hoping to visit legoland. Any comments help us to plan our trip would be great. We are from Canada but our base would be Friesland, Netherland. 1. How far from Friesland (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  MS Walk at LLCA: "Legoland Night Walk"

On Saturday, April 5 There will be a MS walk at Legoland CA. Here is more info: The San Diego County Credit Union MS Walk is a great chance for teams and communities to come together for a fun-filled event while making a tremendous difference in the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.legoland.california) !

  Re: Bulk Bricks at LLCA

(...) Oh geeze, you're killing me here! This makes me wish I lived a LOT closer to LLCA!! So, all I need is someone who lives in the Carlsbad area (and has a season pass to LL) to be my new *best friend*... <grin> JohnG, GMLTC (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Wanted: LEGOLAND bus

(...) I have all the parts needed; I'll try to get them together by April 26 Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Bulk Bricks at LLCA [Re: Lego Sports Center at LLCA]

(...) <snip> (...) Thanks Mark! Sounds like they are moving in the direction of the Lego Shop at Milton Keynes (and in the direction that LL Windsor is rumored to be moving as well), which is great news! (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Bulk Bricks at LLCA [Re: Lego Sports Center at LLCA]

(...) They are going to take out all the Bionicle stuff out of the clubhouse, and from what the MC that mainly works in there tells me they are going to expand the room (take out the counter where the food and current register are and remove a wall (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Lego Sports Center at LLCA

(...) Whuh? I hadn't heard this before. Anyone have more details? Please define "huge selection"!! <grin> Sounds like a good excuse to visit Carlsbad again... ;-) JohnG, GMLTC (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Lego Sports Center at LLCA

(...) I don't know about the food part. I believe Tim Courtney was the one I asked about the future of the Diner. I'm almost certain he said it was going to be a new Sports area. Russell (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Lego Sports Center at LLCA

(...) Does this mean they are giving up at serving 'food' there? We were just there at BW, and the kitchen looked untouched. I would am curious to see how they work it out. But I hope they gave up serving food there, it was by far the worst (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Lego Sports Center at LLCA

(...) Technic Test Track Diner Russell (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Lego Sports Center at LLCA

Looks like April 12th is going to be a busy day at LLCA. In addition to the opening of the Bionicle Blaster ride they will be opening a new 'Sports Center'. Here is the blurb about it: "In addition to featuring the newest NBA and NHL-themed LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Wanted: LEGOLAND bus

(...) if they aren't, it looks fairly easy to build -- the base/wheels and the front grill are from the mickey mouse firetruck (set 4164). (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Wanted: LEGOLAND bus

I want one too... have a few sets to trade or will buy. (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.promo)

  Wanted: LEGOLAND bus

Hello all. Is there anyone who can help be get one or two of these: (URL) they are still available? Russell (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.promo)

  The strawberry farm is open!

For those of you who live by Legoland the strawberry farm on Cannon Road is open. If you have never got strawberries from there before you are missing out. Their strawberries are the biggest, juiciest and best strawberries I have ever had! So next (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Metroliner Discounted at LLCA

Haven't seen this announced elsewhere, so.... Made a rainy-day visit to LLCA today (2/27) and saw the Metroliner was marked down to $99.99 in the Big Shop. Don't know if it was a temporary or permanent reduction. IMHO a 30% discount on this one is a (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping)

  The new ride has a name...

For those of you who have been to Legoland recently you may have seen the construction over by the Technic coaster for a new ride LLCA is putting in. Info about this ride has now been posted and it goes like this: ===...=== BIONICLE Blaster Opening (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  BricksWest 2003 Comments

BricksWest Comments: Was there a Feedback Questionnaire? If so I missed it. Please send if available. First: BricksWest 2003 was generally GREAT! Even better than last year! Things we liked in NO PARTICULAR ORDER: 1) The Technic Diner was a FAR (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Joe's Donuts is open for business!

(...) Mark is dead on, the buckets in the clubhouse that contain the bulk, by weight stuff has been throughly picked through, and often chewed. The only bulk stuff I ever buy there is at the counter, where they sometimes have unusual new bricks in (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Joe's Donuts is open for business!

(...) Well, there is the Maniac Clubhouse. It is in Funtown, by the driving school and the large firefighter statue they put up. But their selection of parts has become sad as of late. Last year during BW time they had the bins full of the older (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Joe's Donuts is open for business!

(...) Do you mind sharing which shop or shops are the best for finding unusual parts? I noticed a couple of these shops last year at BricksWest, but it was right before closing and I didn't have time to look for cool parts. I also remember there (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Washington DC is GONE!!

In lugnet.legoland.california, Mark Papenfuss writes: [snip] (...) Well, call me aussie-centric, but I thought the Sydney Opera House was the pride and joy of the park! (URL) OK, the crane is good too.... 8?) (URL) (FUT .loc.au) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Washington DC is GONE!!

(...) Ack! I had the same reaction. It's frightening that we live in a time when a headline like that can't be immediatley dismissed as an impossibility. I found out about both the WTC and the Columbia disasters from similar headlines while surfing (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Washington DC is GONE!!

In lugnet.legoland.california, Mark Papenfuss writes: Well here is something to think about. They have been working on a launch site with shuttle for about a year that is supose to go into miniland. I wounder if that is what was going to be put (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Washington DC is GONE!!

(...) Yeah, I was there on Saturday. It was just.. weird. (...) Well, I wonder if they're cleaning it too. The bricks get pretty faded in the sunlight. (...) Wow. (...) That's what I was wondering about as well. I know it's technically off-season, (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Washington DC is GONE!!

I'm sorry, you just about gave me a heart attack. *gasp*wheeze* Jennifer Boger former DC resident and worrier extrodinare Quoting Mark P <mark@landofbricks.com>: (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Washington DC is GONE!!

I was shocked when I saw this, but I found out yesterday that our beloved Washington DC is GONE! There is just dirt where busy streets and buildings once stood. The only building left standing was the tall Washington Monument, and a bridge that has (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Review and Pictures of Legoland, CA's Family Huddle

Well, having most of the sites I visit go down thanks to this worm that is going around I finally got to type up my review and put up some pictures of the Family Huddle event Legoland, CA had on the 23rd. All in all I had a good time there, it was (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland, lugnet.reviews)

  Family Huddle trip report

Went to this event with my wife, son, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law. The park was understandably a bit busier than it normally is for a Thursday since it was Family Huddle day. I'm not positive, but I think they made more Ambassador parking spots (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Ideas for Brickswest sessions

(...) LOL! Rick, I never thought anyone would use an analogy with Lego and a strip club, but you certainly did it! Now I have to go explain to my wife why I'm laughing at the computer. Jimmy P.S. So you've never been to LLC or a strip club? Curious (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Ideas for Brickswest sessions

I completely agree with your statement that the builders at Legoland are cheating. I feel the same way about creations that use mostly special pieces instead of basic blocks and the CAD creations. I say this coming from the pre- Lugnet, pre-Lego (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Family Huddle Jan 23rd at LLCA

(...) Perhaps they are hoping the schools would organize field trips? Were there lots of school buses in the parking lot for the Postal Service thing? --Bill. (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Themed Calculators at LEGOLAND?

If you mean the ones about 1.5x2.5" on a keychain, they've had some at the Big Shop in LLC since they opened. However, all I've ever seen is clear ones with Bellville type printing (either purple or pink print of palm trees, etc). I've never seen a (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Family Huddle Jan 23rd at LLCA

Got a postcard today from LL telling about the next event they are having. This one actually looks cool... "Spend a day at the park with celebrities and favorite NFL players from past and present. Take part in building a huge replica of the Vince (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Plans for Billund Summer '03?

"Tore Eriksson" <tore.eriksson@mbox3...wipnet.se> skrev i meddelandet news:H8MCFH.154@lugnet.com... (...) Om det är samma bil som när du var här och hälsade på, skulle jag nog avråda... (:-) -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland.billund)

  Plans for Billund Summer '03?

Any plans for Billund summer '03? Me and my daughter will probably go there. No date set yet, so we might coordinate with your plans? An international Lugnet meet there would be cool. /Tore Halva min bil lär vara tom så om någon vill åka med, går (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.loc.dk)

  Themed Calculators at LEGOLAND?

Hi all, About two months ago I received a small survey from LEGO in the mail saying I had been "Specially Selected" to be on a LEGO Advisory Board for being a LEGO Club Member. After filling out the survey, which was very similar to the questions on (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Build, Test and BUY (at Legoland CA)

(...) I too, had a similar weekday conversation with the lady at B&T in LEGOLand CA recently, and understood her point about the wheels. However, I was offended that LEGO could find a way to raise admission and parking rates and not to control the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

  KUKA Robocoaster at LEGOLAND

Hello, I can't recall, which park are the 10 KUKA Robocoasters being installed? Does anyone know the layout of the machines? KUKA and Mauer Sohne have offered a "tower" with the robots coming out of the side. I am curious if LEGO has opted for that (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland)

"David Schilling" <davidNO@SPAMsunteleia.com> wrote in message news:H845JB.CF9@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) because (...) [ ... snipped ... ] While it has been a while since I was at LEGOLand, when I was there I had a conversation with (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Build, Test and BUY (at Legoland CA)

I just came back from Legoland (California) and saw that they now sell Technic parts near the front of the park (in the Build&Test building) by weight, the way they sell other Lego in the Mania clubhouse. Here's some pictures of the signs outside (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Parking Lot Sale At Legoland California!

(...) I almost forgot to post my pics of this event - I was there on the first day, the 19th, and snapped this photo of the line waiting to get into the tent: (URL) was about halfway back in the line, and it was another 30 minutes wait from that (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Review and pictures of the Holiday Block Party at LL CA

Hey all, I have put pictures and a review of the 2002 Holiday Block Party up on my site: (URL) So if you were not able to make it in person maybe this can make up for it. Enjoy! Mark P (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Parking Lot Sale At Legoland California!

Note, it has been mentioned before, but LONG in the past, so people may have forgotten, but you CAN call them and order stuff from the tent sale and have it shipped. I just placed a small order (for me), and the S&H was about $20. Note, they tacked (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Legoland Billund - 1968 / Archival Film!!!

Ooops... One more thing... Here is a description from the site of what you can expect to see in the short film. Enjoy! -Tommy Synopsis copied from BritishPathe.com>>> ---...--- At Billund in the farmlands of Jutland we see several shots of the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.legoland)

  Legoland Billund - 1968 / Archival Film!!!

Hi Gang! MY GOODNESS! I found a real gem here! While I was doing some research I stumbled across this new site (New since November) of archival newsreels from "British Pathe". They posted some 3500 hours of old newsreel footage, spanning from... get (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Parking Lot Sale At Legoland California!

On the postcard mailed out to Annual Pass Members, the fine print says: "No further discounts apply to Tent Sale merchandise including Pass Member and AAA retail discounts. Sorry, no complimentary parking for this event. Eligible Pass Members may (...) (22 years ago, 25-Dec-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Parking Lot Sale At Legoland California!

(...) Will there be a parking lot fee for those who wish only to shop? Or will I have to hoof it to the tent event from another nearby automobile docking zone? It would help to know in advance of going to the parking lot sale, which I will do (...) (22 years ago, 25-Dec-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Parking Lot Sale At Legoland California!

Here is a rundown on what I picked up at the sale: 3452 $25.00 1371 $12.00 1352 $12.00 5935 $8.00 4789 $8.00 4596 $8.00 8470 $6.00 4788 $4.00 1354 $4.00 3403 $6.00 3402 $4.00 4702 $4.00 3416 $4.00 4798 $1.50 7201 $3.00 Hope this gives you some idea (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

Gee, they could have waited until BW... I'm gonna miss out on some good stuff I bet.. Usually my luck. -Rob www.cei.net/~rhendrix/lego.html "Conrad Frank" <conradfrank@attbi.com> wrote in message news:gi550v0267fcrgr...4ax.com... (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Parking Lot Sale At Legoland California!

Can someone hit the sale tomorrow and let us know what stuff they have, and the prices? I want to know if it's worth $80-100 in gas and 1K miles on my car to go down, or if I can order over the phone and have it shipped. I don't suppose any locals (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

  No 2002 Duplo Promo Holiday Bricks

While I was at the tent sale at LL today I figured to stop in and see if they had the new 2002 Holiday Bricks. I saw Santa, and seeing how you got the bricks from his helpers last year we went over to check it out, but they were not giving any (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Parking Lot Sale At Legoland California!

Ah, you forgot to add the Explore sets. They had a good selection of the Explore trains and other items from the line. I was quite dissapointed with their selection of "legoland merchandise". I was hoping for better items. But the sets made up for (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Re: Parking Lot Sale At Legoland California!

Ah, you forgot to add the Explore sets. They had a good selection of the Explore trains and other items from the line. I was quite dissapointed with their selection of "legoland merchandise". I was hoping for better items. But the sets made up for (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.legoland.california)

  Parking Lot Sale At Legoland California!

Tent Sale Event Save: up to 70% off MSRP on LEGO toys up to 80% off on LEGOLAND merchandise Selection includes many different 2002 LEGO toys, including Jack Stone, Explore, Harry Potter, Galidor, Racers, Studios, Soccer, and Alpha Team. Event runs (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Gift set at LLC

(...) Ouch! That stinks. I was planning on picking some of those up this week since I'm in the neighborhood. I'll post pics of the new design, I guess, since I shall not be denied a rare trip to LLC. Thanks for the heads-up. Ed (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Gift set at LLC

(...) LLC does have Lego gift box kits, but they are not the same as the instructions online. The new box is not nearly as good as the older one. The old design was a functional box with a removable lid. The new one is not even a box, it is a solid (...) (22 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact