 LEGOLAND / California / 487
Re: Lego Sports Center at LLCA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 18:27:30 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Russell Clark writes:
In lugnet.legoland.california, Mark Papenfuss writes:

Looks like a cool addition. Does anybody know where it is going to be? I
thought it was going to go in the Galidor room, but that is going to be
taken over by the new Bionicle display (The Maniac Clubhouse is getting
turned into a 100% bulk brick store with a huge selection). So any idea
where it is going to be? The 2 MCs I asked had no idea.

Technic Test Track Diner

Does this mean they are giving up at serving 'food' there? We were just
there at BW, and the kitchen looked untouched. I would am curious to see how
they work it out. But I hope they gave up serving food there, it was by far
the worst resturaunt at the park. I would also like to see the sports center
something that is there for good - if it is as good as they are making it sound.

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com

Russell