 LEGOLAND / California / 510
509  |  511
Subject:
Pick-A-Brick at LLCA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 18:29:43 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Just saw they have put an officail date for the Pick-A-Brick program to
start up at Legoland CA. This is taken from the LLCA website:

==============================
"LEGO Brick's by the Pound!
Coming soon to LEGOLAND®!

Beginning May 15th, LEGOLAND visitors can pick the exact shape and color of
bricks they want to create their own unique masterpieces! Choices include
over 400 different kinds of bricks in all colors of the rainbow, sold by
weight when your selection is complete.

Make sure to stop by the LEGO Club House, located in Fun Town, where budding
Master Model Builders can stock up on bulk LEGO bricks to create LEGO models
just like those in Miniland!"

Ok, so I know when to have money saved up for... But the odd thing is I was
just at the park on Saturday and they have not even started to work on
getting the current attraction out of the room where the bulk bricks will
be. So we will see.

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com