 LEGOLAND / California / 515
Re: Nickelodeon Slime Time Live at LLCA Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2003 17:52:50 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Mark Papenfuss writes:

[snip]

-At no time did I hear the hosts of Slime Time say they were at Legoland. Of
all the times I heard them say where they were they said things like
"Southern California" and "West Coast". They even covered all the Legoland
and Lego logos with either tape or Nickelodeon banners. This struck me as
odd because if they just wanted some generic location they had countless
ones to choose from. But yet they chose to have it at Legoland, you would
think they would say where they were. Now keep in mind I did not stick
around for all of the taping, so they *could* have said Legoland - but
seeing all the effort they took to cover the Lego and Legoland logo and not
saying it for the tapings I did see I really doubt they did say Legoland.

Just to follow up on this... at the very beginning of each show they DID say
they were at Legoland. But why would they cover up the Lego and Legoland logos?

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com