 LEGOLAND / California / 471
Re: Ideas for Brickswest sessions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 06:29:15 GMT

In lugnet.legoland.california, Rick Kujawa writes:

I understand feeling frustrated after visiting the park, which for an AFOL is
the same as after visiting a strip club, which is why I have never been there.

LOL!  Rick, I never thought anyone would use an analogy with Lego and a
strip club, but you certainly did it!  Now I have to go explain to my wife
why I'm laughing at the computer.

Jimmy

P.S.

So you've never been to LLC or a strip club?  Curious minds want to know!  :)